Fixed Deposit is available with various tenures which the members can choose as per their requirement. Attractive FD interest rates are offered based on the tenure of your Fixed Deposit. Have a look at the FD interest rates for different tenures
|PERIOD (IN MONTHS)||INTEREST RATE (% PER ANNUM)|
Additional Special Interest Rates*
Get Competitive Fixed Deposit Rates
UniTrust Nidhi Ltd. brings to you different investment schemes
UniTrust Nidhi Ltd. brings to you different investment schemes through which you can reap competitive interests and make your investments grow in a short period of time. Our Fixed Deposit scheme lets you invest your valuable savings at comparatively FD interest rates. UniTrust Nidhi Ltd. allows you to invest in FD for a tenure minimum of 1 year and maximum of 5 years.
As far as the deposit amount of Fixed Deposit is concerned, it can be as small as just ₹ 5,000. Further, you can make an investment in the multiples of ₹ 1000. By making just small investments, you can reap visibly good returns at the end of tenure. Also, we offer you the best FD rates, ranging in between 9.00% and 11%. So invest in UniTrust Nidhi Ltd. Fixed Deposit schemes today and get competitive returns on your investments.
Disclaimer: All the products and services of the Nidhi are exclusively available for members of
UniTrust Nidhi Ltd.only.
Terms and Conditions :
- It is Mandatory to be a Member in the Company.
- Company will issue One Share(of Rs. 100/- each) for Fixed Deposit plan.
- Minimum Fixed Deposit would be of Rs. 5,000/- and further in the multiple of Rs. 1,000/-
- Interest will be calculated on compound basis annually.
- Fixed Deposit will not be premature within first 3 month. In case if Fixed Deposit is matured after 3 months and before 6 months than NO interest will be paid to the Fixed Deposit account holder.
- Loan will be available against Fixed Deposit up to 75% of Deposited amount after one month from the date of Deposit.
- If any person/depositor pre-mature its F.D/R.D. after 6 months and before actual maturity term than they will be entitle for only the interest of Saving Account on their deposited amount.
- TDS will be deducted on the interest of Deposited amount, paid by the UniTrust Nidhi Limited as per provisions and Income Tax Act.
- In case of death of a Depositor/account holder, the Company will pay the funds with interest to his/her Nominee or Beneficiary at which it was accepted.
- A Minor cannot open an Fixed Deposit Account.
- In case of any legal disputes with UniTrust Nidhi Limited. Ahmedabad Jurisdiction will be applicable.